The 2012 MTV Video Music Awards came on this evening at 7 CST. The winners from the 2012 MTV VMA's were:
- A HUGE CONGRATS to Rihanna for Video Of The Year for her song : Rihanna f/ Calvin Harris "We Found Love"
- Best Pop Video- One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful"
- Best Male Video- Chris Brown "Turn Up The Music"
- Best Rock Video- Coldplay "Paradise"
- Best Hip-Hop Video- Drake f/ Lil Wayne "HYFR"
- Best Female Video- Nicki Minaj "Starships"
- Best New Artist- One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful"
- Best Video With A Message- Calvin Harris "Feel So Close"
- Most Share-Worthy Video- One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful"
I have to say when Nicki Minaj won, she seemed so surprised! I don't know what that little feud between here and Rihanna is about though. I was completely blown away by some of the outfits that were worn. Some of them were positive and some, not so much. Some stars do not seem to care anymore, when others seem to go all out!
My likes were: Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. Katy ROCKED this dress! Her hair looked beautiful too! Nothing too dramatic. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Taylor Swift looked great with her straight hair and her white outfit. I thought white was a no no after Labor Day though?
My dislikes would be Kesha and Nicki Minaj. I know each to their own but this dress on Kesha was not flattering at all. It seemed bulky. It was not "her". Nicki Minaj, oh Nicki, Nicki, Nicki. Her outfit is not surprising, She pulled a Lady Gaga on this one. I have no words. I was not surprised by the way she chose to stand out. Is it for me? Nope. Not at all.
Last but not least, MTV showed the world the Exclusive 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2' Teaser. I CANNOT wait to see this movie! I am a TWILIGHT FREAK! Check it out!
What was your favorite moment or look from the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards? Go ahead and tell me in the comments below.