Family Dollar stocks the best new laundry products from trusted brands, including new and convenient fabric care options from Gain and Tide that offer extra benefits – like the best stain removal and great, new scents – and at great value pricing. Shopping for my laundry products at Family Dollar helps keep my laundry fresh and clean! We live in an apartment complex that does not have a laundry facility, we make weekly trips to the laundromat. These products make it possible for anyone to keep their laundry fresh and looking new!
- Gain Flings - An easier way to use Gain. These three-in-one single-use flings include 50% more scent, an oxi boost and the freshness of Febreze, for long-lasting freshness and cleaning power. These are convenient for anyone!
- Tide Simply Clean & Fresh Offers a dependable clean and superior mal-odor removal! Great for that accident the little one or puppy has on a blanket!
- Tide Plus Collection
- Tide + Coldwater Clean- Coldwater cleaning with whitening ingredients.
- Tide + Febreze Freshness- Provides long lasting freshness with an upgraded scent .
- Tide + A Touch of Downy- Makes clothes feel soft & fresh with an upgraded scent.
- Tide + Bleach Alternative- Removes dinginess and gets whites whiter.
- Tide + Febreze Sport- Removes body soils, odor and sweat stains.
- Tide + Ultra Stain Release- New Tide Ultra Stain Release will help remove 99% of everyday stains &Ultra Stain Release is specially formulated with stain removal ingredients that work at the fiber level and has a new pre-treat stain Zap! Cap that lets you use Tide as both a detergent and a pre-treater on tough stains.
A tip to keeping your whites, looking white would be to separate the whites from the colors and use a pre-treater. I received the following to try for myself to keep my laundry looking good. If you choose to use the Gain Flings or the Downy Unstopables- PUT THEM IN the washer BEFORE you add your clothes. It will keep them from having "grease" stain spots on your clothes. Just a tip from experience is all! Don't overload your washer. Think, how can your clothes get properly cleaned if they are over=packed in that washer? Washing clothes in warm or hot water also wears them down faster. Washing them in cold water keeps your brights looking bright- And not to mention try to air dry some of your clothes. You will prevent a headache of having shrinkage. If you choose to dry them in a dryer, set it to the lowest setting. They may take longer to dry but you can prevent that Large shirt from looking like a XXS.
My laundry has never smelled better. I even used my gift card to purchase more products! I love shopping at Family Dollar because they always have awesome deals for your buck! They also have coupons that you can print online to use in the store! Visit your local Family Dollar to find these products near you. Be sure to check out their weekly ad, you never know what great deal you are going to find! You can also visit them on their social media to stay up to date with the latest!
One lucky reader of The Small Things is going to win a Family Dollar Sampler Pack and $25 Family Dollar Gift Card! Giveaway Ends 4/1/14 at 11:59PM CST. This giveaway is open to the Continental USA. Must complete the mandatory entries to qualify. Completing all entries will increase your odds. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to their winning email to claim their prize. Must be at lease 18 years of age to enter. No purchase necessary. Enter below and goodluck.
*Disclaimer: The Small Things received a Family Dollar Sampler pack and gift card in exchange for this post. No additional compensation was provided.*