The Holiday's are near, I know that it is just October and we really do not want to think about Christmas- but I really can't stop because my daughter always gets so excited! She won't stop telling me all of the things she wants! It is adorable. We are starting a few new traditions this year. One of them including new pajamas and a book on Christmas Eve. She will also get to open a present of choice! We always do presents from Santa and then there are presents from us. It is super fun fun fun! Have you started your shopping yet?
If you don't start getting things now, you will be "that" last minute shopper like I was last year. It wasn't too pretty. Walmart prices are always great and affordable. You can go to a competitor and spend several dollars more than you would at Walmart. Check out some of my tips!
- Make a LIST. Don't just pick and throw in the buggy. If you have to, window shop online and see what you to get want first!
- One way to get your shopping done and over with would be to shop at night. If you can, have someone sit with your kiddos while they sleep and get it done!
- Layaway- Walmart has layaway and if you are on a budget, this is a great way to pace yourself so that you are not spending out of pocket at once.
- Set a budget- I know that Christmas only comes once a year, but setting a budget for yourself is a great idea.
- Keep an eye on weekly circulars- YES! Keep an eye on them in the paper or store. Why? That toy that is $20 now, may be $10 later! I have been there myself!
- You don't have to shop at once. Get a little here and a little there!
Have you heard of the upcoming Walmart's Holiday Toyland Event? You are missing out if you haven't! Click the link posted here to learn more. Basically, on certain daters a Walmart near you will be holding an event to see the hottest toys near you! Buddy the elf cut outs and special helpers will be there to help you! Only the coolest toys chosen by kids will be shown at these events! Check out a few of the participating brands below!
Keep an eye out for my post! I will be attending an event on October 11th and will be posting a review shortly after!
*This is a sponsored post via Sverve. All opinions are my own. Clicking on any link in this post is at no cost to you*