*The Small Things received a gift card to facilitate this post*
Bonefish Grill’s award-winning Chef Cliff Pleau has juxtaposed flavors + textures that are both spicy + nice. The new Fire + Ice Pre-Fixe menu features three innovatively generous courses starting at $19.90, focused on providing an incredible experience at a great value.
Bonefish Grill features culinary forward and unique combinations on the three-course menu (from both land and sea) including:
- Cold Water Lobster Tail — Steamed and seasoned, served with warm drawn butter, crispy smashed Yukon Gold potatoes and spring sugar Snap peas.
- Dynamite Opah — Nicknamed “moonfish,” Opah is a great fish for the grill with a firm steak-like texture. It’s topped with lump Crab meat, sautéed spinach, and finished with a creamy aioli.
- Shrimp + Scallop Firepot — Jumbo shrimps and scallops finished firepot style, served with rustic cut vegetables and Yukon gold potatoes. Finished with spring sugar snap peas.
- Grilled Lamb Chops — Seasoned and lightly caramelized, served with crispy Yukon gold potatoes.
- Oscar Turbot — From the land of fire and ice, Greenland Turbot is sautéed piccata-style and topped with jumbo lump crab meat and asparagus. Served with mushroom ravioli, spring peas and roasted pepper.
Each dish is served with a choice of fresh salad and perfectly finished with delectable DIY Doughnuts — a Bonefish Grill house specialty of croissant-like doughnut holes, tossed in cinnamon sugar that guests fill with sea salt caramel and chocolate sauce using mini squeezable bottles. To add more splendor to the spring menu, Bonefish Grill has also introduced a new Blueberry Cold Snap Cocktail, served in a frozen glass made entirely of ice. It’s a house-made infusion of fresh blueberries + Reyka vodka, organic Art in the Age Rhubarb liqueur + lemon. Finished in seasonal fashion with a hint or lavender bitters + aromatic lavender stem.
I am not a seafood lover, however my husband and daughter are. I like their non seafood dishes! We were given the chance to visit Bonefish Grill ourselves! We had our reservation set for us! It has always been a great experience for us!
Our food was so delicious! To start off with they always give you bread! It is pretty delicious too! Lydia got shrimp and fries kids meal. I got BBQ Glazed Pork Chop. It is grilled and seasoned with a spicy chile rub with sweet potato mash and seasoned veggies. I chose to substitute for green beans. My husband got the Sirloin and Crab Cake Dinner. It comes with a 6 oz sirloin, crab cake, seasoned veggies and one side.
If you are wondering about how much it costs- it is around $60 for everything that we got. Bonefish Grill is celebrating March Madness with a $10 Gift that has been extended through April 20. After cheering on those 3-pointers over the weekend, continue the festivities by planning your next trip to Bonefish Grill to score big with the new incredible 3-course pre-fixed menu. Dishes include a succulent North Atlantic Lobster Tail dinner, served with Yukon Gold potatoes and sugar snap peas – alongside a fresh salad and signature doughnuts, lightly tossed in cinnamon sugar, served with house made whip cream and sea salt caramel sauce. Remember, the last day of March Madness is April 6We are thrilled with our visit and you will be too!
Visit the Bonefish Grill website to find a location near you today. Be sure to visit them on their social media to stay up to date with the latest too! Thanks for reading!
Like this post? Feel free to hover over an image and Pin to Pinterest or share via one of the buttons below.