Sleep deprivation. What is that? If you are a parent- we have all been there. My 9-year-old was difficult. I have several "exhausted mommy" moments I can remember because she had colic often and I would be up all night.
So how many of these "mommy confessions" have happened to you? (Hint: All of these happened to me!)
- You pour breast milk or formula in your coffee instead of creamer.
- You forget to put a diaper back on the baby and have a huge mess to clean up when you realize it.
- You can be thankful to get 20 minutes of shut-eye and feel like a new person when you do.
- Having baby puke and slobber on your shirt is now considered an accessory.
- Shower? What is that? I want sleep!
Who better to collect stories of sleep deprivation than Huggies! Thanks to Huggies® OverNites Diapers keeping baby's skin dry and comfortable, and also keeping baby sleeping longer, more parents are getting more sleep. Because when baby sleeps, everyone sleeps. I know that night time diapers helped me get more sleep because my daughter did not wake me crying or wake up with a mess from overflow. I love OverNites! They are Huggies most absorbent diaper to help keep baby’s skin comfortable and dry all night long. Let me know if you can you relate?? Do you have a sleep deprived moment that you can remember? I would love to hear it! Share in the comments! You know you are sleep deprived when ______________.