This post is sponsored by Wellness® Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the reinvented Complete Health Line and other Wellness Products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness is not responsible for the content of this article.
If you have been following my blog, you know that Max loves Wellness® Natural Pet Food! He has officially been on it for 3 months and I could not be more thrilled! You can check out post 1 and post 2 if you want to read them! The number one thing that I love about Wellness Natural Pet Food- It is what is best for him because in my opinion- IT IS the best. If you were curious- Max has been eating Wellness® Natural Pet Food - Complete Health™ Grain Free.
Visit PetSmart® and check out all of the great grain free pet food products that Wellness® has to offer. From new Complete Health™ Grain Free to the always Grain Free Core® line up, Wellness® offers a grain free option for every dog and every budget. If you can’t find it- there are plenty of associates to assist you! Purchase today! You are probably thinking- WHY should I choose THIS brand over any other. My answer: Why not? Read the many reasons below for yourself. They have one mission and I just love it. Their mission: To help you provide your pet a healthy, happy, long life through the power of natural nutrition.
- Wellness uses high quality proteins sourced from trustworthy suppliers as the first ingredient in all of our recipes, deboned poultry, lean meats & fresh fish are excellent sources of protein to help build and maintain lean muscle mass, and fatty acids to help support healthy skin & coat.
- Wellness uses healthy fats like chicken fat, salmon oil & canola oil, which support healthy skin & coat, proper body function & enhanced learning of young puppies.
- Wholesome grains & natural fiber, from ingredients like oatmeal & brown rice help maintain a healthy intestinal tract. Grains are also an excellent source of highly digestible carbohydrates & protein to provide quick energy.
- Wellness uses a variety of fresh & dried fruits & vegetables rich in nutrients that provide flavor, taste & fiber.
- Prebiotics, specialized forms of fiber, stimulate the growth of good bacteria in the Intestine. Probiotics (good bacteria) help restore bacterial balance in the intestine. Wellness includes both, ensuring your pet absorbs necessary nutrients, helping them digest food more efficiently.
As mentioned previously- Visit PetSmart® and check out all of the great grain free pet food products that Wellness® has to offer. Starting July 6th through the end of the month, Complete Health™ Grain Free recipes are $2.00 off at PetSmart®.
I just love that this food has no fillers, or artificial ingredients. It only has simple, pure, authentic ingredients and that is what is best for my pet! He is family after-all! Be sure to follow their social channels below to stay up to date with the latest! Thanks for reading!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness® Natural Pet Food. The opinions and text are all mine.