I introduced Daisy not too long ago. I recently had the chance to review something cute and great for her. I have to say that I love it. Glamour Dog provided me with one of their pet carriers. Let me tell you more about Glamour Dog before I show you this awesome carrier.
GlamourDog began in 2001 as most businesses do with a proposal between our three original partners; Cynthia, Casey, and Chanel. This proposal, however, was a marriage proposal. Casey proposed to Cynthia on her birthday by giving her a toy maltese puppy named Chanel. On the nametag was inscribed “Will you marry me?”Casey, a graphic designer, and Cynthia, a fashion designer, decided to combine their talents and love for their puppy, Chanel by creating a store that was truly dedicated to spoiling your pampered pups with an exceptional flair for fashion.
How sweet is this?? Their story is awesome! They have a ton of items on their website that I completely fell in love with! Glamour Dog has a variety of pet carriers to choose from but I fell in love with the Leopard Print Carrier. Daisy loves it too! She seems to gain attention from everyone in it!
Some features the pet carrier has:
- Specially designed for carrying pets to fly onboard
- Soft fabric and zippered mesh paneling keeps pets comfortable and ventilated
- Side pocket has zippered opening on top and bottom so that the carrier can be slid over a suitcase handle and rest securely atop your luggage
- Interior leash attachment for security
- Meets airline approval requirements
I love how easy that it is to get her into it. I also like the mesh paneling on it so that she can peek out and see what is going on. Overall, we recommend this pet carrier to anyone. It also comes in regular Leopard Print! Do you want one for yourself? Purchase it now on the Glamour Dog website for $59.99! Check out other products that they have to offer as well. You will fall in love with every bit of it. Be sure to follow Glamour Dog on Facebook and Twitter to stay up with the latest news too!
* The Small Things was not paid for this review, all thoughts are my own. I received the product and in return gave my honest opinions*