I love beauty products and I love them even better when I can get them every month!! I had the chance to work with Beauty Box 5 on reviewing their monthly subscription beauty box! I love the concept of this box! It is pretty neat, actually! Beauty Box 5 is a subscription-based, beauty sampling program that delivers a monthly box filled with 4-5 cosmetic samples. Aimed at introducing women to new cosmetic products and educating them on best practices, Beauty Box 5 scours the market to find the best product for your lifestyle. Check out some of the brands included in their boxes!
Beauty Box 5 has free shipping on their boxes! This is a plus for me because some competing companies will have you pay a flat rate price! Prices start at $12 a month! $30 every three months, or $100 a year!!!
You should sign up by the 10th of the month to receive your box for that month and all boxes are shipped between the 16th and the 18th of that month!
Now for my box! I was so stoked when I opened it! I squeeled because I just couldn't wait!
I love how it was packed! But as you can tell, I could not wait to dig into it before I snapped a picture! What was in my box?
- ModelCo Cosmetics Lip Gloss Color "Strip Tease" Retails for $16.00
The color is beautiful!!! I figured showing it on my hand would be better so you can see the real color against my skin. The color is so subtle and pretty! It tastes good too!!! It is non sticky and has a mirror built in so that you can watch and apply!
- The next product in my beauty box was Bodyography CLEAR foundation primer. I am assuming this is a sample because it is .53 oz BUT A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY! Full size can be purchased for $30!
I have never used anything like this before and I am flipping amazed!! It is liquid but feels like BABY POWDER when you put it on your face!! As I said above, a little does go a LONG way!
I am wearing it on my face here in my Instagram picture! It helps give a flawless look and is not greasy! I am also wearing the lipgloss that I mentioned above as well.
- Tree Hut Mini Coconut and Lime Sugar Body Scrub- 5.5 oz This retails for $4.99 and you can also buy 18 oz for around $17! I love how this makes my skin feel when I get out of the shower and it smells SO GOOD!!!!
- Blinc Inc Mascara Retails for $26 and I received a sample in my box. Instead of painting your lashes like conventional mascaras, blinc mascara forms tiny no-smudge, water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes. Once applied, these mascara tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes. This is amazing! AND I LOVE IT!
The last item that was in my box was
- Brazen Cosmetics Organic Mineral Eyeshadow - Color: "Birthday Suit" This retails for $7.99!
This eyeshadow is beautifully applied and is very subtle! I love it!!!
I also received this little card in my box, as part of reviewing Beauty Box 5! I am thrilled that they not only provided me with a box for review, but this goodie too!
Overall, My experience with beauty box is great and my husband is going to sign me up for the yearly box as soon as I get paid!! Retail price for all of these items is over $80 and just one month subscription for this box is $12!!! This is a DEAL!!! Sign up for Beauty Box 5! Check them out on their social media and let me know what you receive when you sign up for your box too!
*Disclaimer: The Small Things received a complementary Beauty Box 5 to review. I received this box and return gave my honest opinions. All thoughts are my own and may differ from others.*