Max loves having a variety of dog treats. Recently I had the chance to work with a company that makes all natural dog treats. Zuke's is named after the the founder, Patrick Meiering’s loving chocolate lab, the company is dedicated to creating tasty, healthful treats. When I visited their website, I seen they had a ton of different treats. I chose three different lines of treats for review. All of which Max loved! You can see which one he chose first.
The Treats we chose to review first were the Zuke's Lil' Links Healthy Little Sausage Links for Dogs. There are three different flavors in this line of dog treats. Chicken & Apple, Pork & Apple and Rabbit & Apple. Max really loved the Pork & Apple!
A little about this line of treats- Every grain-free bite is filled with down-home, healthy goodness – real meat, apples, potatoes, carrots, and antioxidant-rich herbs for a tasty treat your dog will wag about. Features & Benefits of Lil' Links are:
- Real meat & wholefood ingredients: nutrients from food - no artificial colors, flavors or added animal fat.
- Grain-free: perfect for dogs on grain-free or limited-grain diets .
- Nutrient-rich maple syrup, rosemary, sage and turmeric: powerful sources of antioxidants.
- Extremely palatable: motivating even in stressful situations like obedience classes or vet visits.
Lil' Sausage Links Dog Treats can be purchased for $7.99 a bag. All three retail for $23.97.
The next line of treats Max was able to try was Zuke's Jerky Naturals Healthy Grain-Free Jerky Bites for Dogs. There are also three different kinds of treats in this line. Flavors include Tender Beef, Tender Lamb and Tender Turkey. Each meaty bite is filled with healthy goodness—real meat, carrots, blueberries, apples, and antioxidant-rich herbs. Check out the features and benefits from these Jerky Bites:
- All meat comes from US or New Zealand: safe, trustworthy sources.
- Meat #1 ingredient: ideal for dogs on limited-ingredient or grain-free diets.
- Alternative proteins lamb & turkey: great for dogs sensitive to more common proteins.
- Carrots, apples, and blueberries: powerful sources of antioxidants.
- Wholefood ingredients: nutrients from food - no artificial colors, flavors or added animal fat.
The last line of treats that we were able to try were the Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats. Take your dog’s training to a tasty new level. One delicious little Mini and your dog will be ready and willing to learn all kinds of new tricks. The naturally delicious formula makes all the difference—quality protein, whole food antioxidants, and a mouthwatering taste your dog will love. There are 6 different delicious doggy flavors in this line. Flavors include Delicious Duck ( Max LOVED THIS ONE), Fresh Peanut Butter Formula, Roasted Chicken Recipe, Roasted Pork Recipe, Savory Salmon Recipe & Wild Rabbit. The Wild Rabbit was also one of his favorites! Check out some of the features and benefits from these amazing treats as well:
- Only 3.5 calories per treat: great for frequent rewards, perfect for training
- Healthy nutrient-rich cherries, rosemary, and turmeric: powerful, wholefood sources of antioxidants
- Small size: ideal for any age, any breed
- Highly palatable: dogs love ‘em!
(1) reader of The Small Things is going to win the complete line of Zuke's Mini Naturals Dog Treats (6- 6oz bags). This blog is the only blog on this event. This giveaway is open to the Continental USA only. Giveaway Ends 4/5/14 @11:59PM CST. No purchase necessary to enter. . Please remember the winner will have 24 hours to respond to their winning email. Must complete ALL mandatory entries to qualify. One word answers will be deleted and disqualified. It is considered SPAM by google. There are extra daily entry events to score you more chances to win! Don't forget the refer friends feature on the form so you can get 20 extra entries!! Enter with the giveaway tools below and good luck!