*Disclaimer: Thank you to Bomb Pops for providing this prize pack to facilitate this post*
Summer is here and what a better way to beat the heat than with Bomb Pops! Summer is not complete until you have one! If you haven't tried them, you are missing out! The 4th of July is a great time to try them too because they look patriotic! Families all around are going to be celebrating this 4th of July. With Publix that can be made possible because not only can you purchase Bomb Pops there, you can purchase all of your other party foods there as well!
During the summer we enjoy grilling out! My husbands marinated steaks are the absolute best! I would love to share the recipe, but he would be quite upset because he wants it to be his little secret! Check out my SUPER EASY Salsa recipe for a great addition to your party food table! There is nothing like spending the 4th of July and celebrating with family. Getting your bellies full and shooting fire works is the best thing! A few tips on the perfect 4th Of July Party:
- Make it simple but fun. You don't want to be overwhelmed. You need to enjoy yourself too!
- Don't make the cooking difficult. Grill Hamburgers and Hot Dogs. After all, an all American cookout isn't complete without it!
- Time it so that you can have fun during the day, but also so that when everyone is done eating, they can enjoy having their bellies full and watching fireworks!
- PLEASE and I am begging you PLEASE remember your pets in this heat. And your pets when you shoot fireworks. People often forget that these animals can get so scared.
- Enjoy spending quality time with your family and celebrating our country's independence!
- Take advantage of the bogo deals at Publix when you shop for your cookout groceries!
Recently I received an awesome Patriotic Prize Pack from Bomb Pops to celebrate with! I chose not to use the cupcake liners for this post because I wanted to reuse the decor on the 4th and make some red, white and blue cupcakes!
The day before the 4th I will use the rest of my gift card to get some additional side items. We love these cute little hug drinks! The cherry and blue raspberry are great colors for the 4th Of July too! Bomb pops have always been a favorite in my house. I loved them when I was a little girl, and I want MY little girl to have memories with them too!
Head over to your local Publix and purchase some today! They are pretty inexpensive! Celebrate National Bomb Pop Day June 26, 2014 with me too! Be sure to visit Bomp Pops and Publix on their social media below!
Win It: One lucky reader is going to win a Bomb Pops Patriotic Prize Pack! Check out what is included:
- $25 Publix gift card
- (2) Free Product Coupons To Purchase Bomb Pops
- Patriotic Star Cupcake Combo Pack
- Patriotic Tableware Caddy
- Red, White & Blue Fan Decorations
- Patriotic 3-D Star Centerpieces
- Chevron Treat Bags
I will be sending the winner their prize direct. To enter you must enter with the Giveaway Tools below. Winner must live in the Continental USA.You MUST complete the mandatory entries to qualify. Completing ALL entries will increase your odds. Giveaway will end on 6/28/14 at 11:59PM CST. This will give me enough time to get your prize to you just in time for the 4th! No purchase necessary to enter. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to the winning email PLEASE add email@example.com to your SAFE SENDER LIST. I will not be responsible for emails lost in spam or prizes lost in the mail. Enter with the giveaway tools below! Goodluck!
*Disclaimer: The Small Things received a Bomb Pops Patriotic Prize Pack to facilitate this post. All thoughts and opinions are our own. Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram are not affiliated with this giveaway. I will be shipping the prize to my winner direct and if you are local we can arrange pickup!*