My husband is a huge tea drinker. He loves old fashioned sweet ice tea! I don't really like it. My daughter Lydia is coming around and trying it here and there with him. Recently I received the Capresso Iced Tea Maker and my husband is in love. (Pleas excuse the fact I took a picture of the wrong side of the box)
Custom brew a refreshing pitcher of iced tea at the touch of a button with the new Capresso Iced Tea Maker. Iced tea can be served and stored in the beautiful glass pitcher. IT also comes with a book of 18 delicious recipes, including Blackberry Hibiscus Iced Tea, Refreshing Mint Green Tea and Fresh Peach Iced Tea! Check out how to use it:
Add your favorite loose tea or tea bags to the reusable filter. Removable water tank can be filled directly at the sink for convenience. Fill the glass pitcher with ice to the ice level marking prior to brewing. You can also add fresh or frozen fruit before or after brewing for a refreshing tea blend. Adjust the brew strength with the slide on the front of the machine, for stronger tasting tea slide lever to the right. Serve iced tea directly from the pitcher that can also be stored in the refrigerator after brewing. He likes is old fashioned, cold- sweet and plain. I don't blame him really.
Check out some key features for the Capresso Iced Tea Maker:
- 80 oz. (2.5 qt.) glass pitcher with removable lid and an easy pour spout
- Flavor enhancer adjusts brew strength from mild to strong taste
- Removable permanent filter for loose tea or tea bags
- Dishwasher safe glass pitcher, permanent filter and removable filter basket
- Removable water tank for easy filling and cleaning
- Automatic shut off
- Fresh or frozen fruit can be added to the pitcher for delicious gourmet beverages
- The pitcher comes with a handy lid for easy storage directly in the refrigerator
- Can also be used to prepare iced coffee
- Full-color recipe booklet with 18 refreshing iced tea recipes
Want it yourself? You can purchase the Capresso Iced Tea Maker on their website for $59.99. It would make a great gift this Holiday Season too! Visit them on their website via one of the links here to learn more! You can also visit to see other products they have to offer! Check them out on their social media below to stay up to date with the latest!
Like this post? Feel free to hover over one of the photos and Pin to Pinterest or share via one of the buttons below! Don't leave yet! WIN ONE OF YOUR OWN!
One reader is going to win a Capresso Iced Tea Maker of their own! Giveaway is open to the Continental USA. Giveaway ends 11/25/14 at 11:59 PM CST. All entries are subject to verification. See sidebar for complete entries. Enter Below GOODLUCK!
*The Small Things received a Capresso Iced Tea Maker to facilitate this post. All opinions are my own*