I love trying different cobblers and different ways of cooking them. I made a delicious recipe in a cast iron skillet. The ingredients are simple and easy! Check it out below!
- 1 large (29) ounce can sliced peaches - drained
- 2 sticks or 1 cup of butter - melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour drained can of peaches into skillet or 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over the peaches.
- Mix sugar, flour, milk and baking powder together to form batter.
- Pour batter over peaches and butter.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes until top is golden brown and edges are crispy.
- May take longer in a cast iron skillet. (Took about 50 to complete)
Now- my pictures are not "cook book" worthy but they are completely realistic.. unlike some Pinterest photos or commercials.. what you see is what you will get with me! This will be great served with vanilla ice cream too! Try it out and let me know what you think! You won't regret it! Pin, Share, Print.. do what you please! Thanks for reading!