I decided to try taco pizza tonight! It is so yummy! Check it out below! My pictures are not professional beyond any means. I want to make my photos "what you see is what you get" and not unrealistic. =)
- Texas Original Taco Skillet Sauce (Found at Publix) OR 1 pkg of taco seasoning
- 1lb Hamburger Meat
- 1 chopped tomato (You can buy pre-chopped at the grocery store to cheat lol)
- 2 cups of Mexican Shredded Cheese
- 1 can of Pillsbury Orig Pizza Dough
- Salt To Taste
Preheat oven to 400*
- - Cook hamburger meat and add in skillet sauce. Simmer for a few minutes.
- - Spread pizza dough on cookie sheet (This dough is rectangular shaped) You can work it in a round pan if you want.
- - After meat is done spread over dough.
- - Add tomato over top of meat.
- - Pour and spread cheese over top of tomato.
- Bake as directed on the can of dough. I baked 14 mintutes and didn't prebake the dough because I wanted it a big soft.
NOW you CAN double this recipe but I will be honest, 1 lb of hamburger meat was enough for two pizzas for our family. This is completely delicious! ENJOY and tell me how you like it! You can add more ingredients to taste! Play with it and have fun!
Like this post? Feel free to hover over an image and Pin to Pinterest or share via one of the buttons below! Thanks for reading!