When I was little, Aladdin was one of my favorite movies. I was so thrilled when I had the chance to go on my press trip to celebrate the Diamond Edition release, I was so excited! My daughter had never seen it before, and when she had the chance to watch it, she could not stop smiling! Now, that Aladdin Diamond Edition is available to purchase, I wanted to share a few things about the Blu-ray for you! We received a copy, as mentioned about and it is better than ever!
Disney’s beloved masterpiece will make your heart race and your spirit soar. Experience the laughter, adventure and Academy Award-winning music (1992: Best Music, Original Song, “A Whole New World,” Original Score) for the first time on Blu-ray and Digital HD. And now Aladdin shines even brighter with never-before-seen tributes to the enchanting talent of Robin Williams, the “Genius behind the Genie". Check out these bonus features too!
- The Genie Outtakes: Robin Williams' Genie outtakes are magically brought to life.
- Genie 101: Our host, Scott Weinger (the voice of Aladdin), takes us through the various transformations of the famous (and formerly famous) celebrity references of the Genie.
- Ron & John: You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me: Directors John Musker & Ron Clements sit down and discuss the experiences of their long-running partnership together at Disney.
- Aladdin: Creating Broadway Magic: Join host Darren Criss as we take "a new fantastic point of view" at the story of how Aladdin went from a classic Disney animated film to become Broadway's smash hit with Composer Alan Menken and others.
- Unboxing Aladdin: Our host, Joey Bragg from Disney Channel's Liv & Maddy, explores the easter eggs and hidden secrets of Aladdin in this unboxing video.
- Classic Bonus - ALL classic bonus from the original DVD release.
Now, I don't know about you- but you can't watch this movie without smiling and singing along! This movie is s much fun for everyone to watch!
When Aladdin meets Genie- Everything about this is hilarious.
A Whole New World- You can't watch this scene without singing along. It is contagious. My daughter was singing her heart out.
When Aladdin sees Jasmine for the first time- Who would have thought the two would fall in love? Love at first sight it was!
Any scene with Abu in it- This monkey is hilarious. Everyone wants a monkey like this!
Now, I can go on and on and on all day about my favorite scenes, but I will let you watch for yourself! Check out this clip of Brad Kane discussing his experiences recording the memorable songs that we all know and love from Aladdin while you are here too!
What was YOUR favorite scene in the movie? Tell me about it below!
*Disclaimer: The Small Things received an all expense trip to facilitate this post*