It is Fall, and I LOVE all things pumpkin! I have a delicious treat that will WOW everyone at your Thanksgiving table this year! They would make great party food too! I made Marshmallow Pumpkin Crescent Rolls!
What you need:
- (2) 8 count crescent rolls. (I bought Publix brand)
- (1) bag of mini marshmallows
- Nutmeg (There isn't a specific amount, because you just sprinkle)
- Cinnamon (There isn't a specific amount, because you just sprinkle)
- White Sugar (There isn't a specific amount, because you just sprinkle)
- Pumpkin Filling (I used Libby's)
- 1 Egg, beaten
2) Open and unroll crescent rolls on wax paper.
3) Spoon pumpkin on the crescent rolls. About a tbsp.
4) Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon on each one.
5) Add about 3-4 mini marshmallows
6) Roll them, if you have pumpkin seeping out, open and scrape some out and roll again. (I had to do this on a few).
7) I brushed egg on each one, and sprinkled sugar on top!
8) Place on baking sheet and bake 14 minutes, or until golden!
9) Let cool 5 minutes on cooling rack and ENJOY!
Check out my process below for yourself!
As you can see, I used too much pumpkin on this one, but ended up scraping some off. Perfect example of what I was talking about.
You can see what they look like after brushing egg and sprinkling sugar on top too!
And after baking they are golden and just right!
These are so good, and just the right amount of sweetness!
ENJOY! This is amazing and tastes so good with a cup of cold milk! Another idea would be instead of pumpkin filling, use sweet potato filling and have this as a side on Thanksgiving! I hope you enjoyed my recipe! Let me know if you make it too!
Like this post? Share/ Pin/ Tell your friends! ! Thanks for reading!