This is a dish that nobody can mess up! The dishes of all dishes for Holiday meals! Green Bean Casserole! This dish is so easy, anyone can do it! Check it out for yourself below!
What you need:
- 1 Can (10.5 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- Three slices of cooked chopped bacon
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Cans of green beans or 4 cups of frozen
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 1/2 Cup of Frenches Fried Onions
1) Preheat oven to 350*, grease a casserole dish.
2) Mix milk, cream of mushroom, 1/2 cup onions, green beans, bacon, pepper, salt and 1/2 cup of cheese in your dish.
3) Bake 350* for 35 minutes or until bubbling!
4) Top with remaining cheese and onion, and bake 5 minutes until golden browned.
5) Let cool 5 minutes and ENJOY!
This is so simple, and only takes 10 minutes to prepare! Serves 6 easily too! Having a dinner party? Potluck? Or just want a casserole to make for the Holiday? This is it for you!
A Green Bean Casserole Anyone Can Make! See How To: https://t.co/jAEjnk6gMK #Recipe #SideDish #HolidayBaking pic.twitter.com/N49fCYRa6H— Bre-The Small Things (@bre631989) November 2, 2015