Yes, I LOVE cupcakes. I don't eat but a few bites, however, they are SO GOOD! I have a new cupcake I wanted to share with you and it is SO yummy! I am not a fan of cupcake liners, because I love having mine in a jar. I have a love for cream cheese and cinnamon. That is why I put this delicious "masterpiece" together for you! Check it out for yourself! Doesn't that look DELICIOUS? Now, the secret is to not use an EGG. I used a substitute instead. AND This made the cupcake SO moist!
What you need for the cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup of CINNAMON applesauce
- Ball® 4oz Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars.
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line your cupcake pan with liners. I chose silicone because I peel the liners off when they are done, and they DO NOT stick at all.
- In a medium bowl. whisk together the baking powder, salt, flour, and cinnamon.
- In your large mixing bowl, using your paddle attachment, beat your sugar and oil. Leave mixer running and beat egg and vanilla. Now alternate the flour mixture and milk. Be sure that you end with your flour mixture.
- Fill each cup and bake 18-20 minutes! Let cool cut the cupcakes in half and place in the jars, pipe your icing. ENJOY~!
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 bag of crushed almonds or walnuts
- Smuckers caramel drizzle
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, (with your wire whisk attachment, cream your butter and add your cream cheese.
- Beat until smooth, and slowly add your powdered sugar and salt.
- If it is not still enough, add more sugar.
- Sprinkle crushed walnuts and drizzle caramel.