My 9 year old LOVES goo..slime and anything gross feeling. HA! I was tired of purchasing it, so I figured why not make our own? We will get more than we would if we bought it in store! It is SO easy to make too!
You will need:
- 1 tsp borax (found in the laundry aisle)
- 1 bottle glitter glue (clear for transparent slime, white for opaque)
- 1 ½ cup water
- Food coloring is optional if you are not using glitter glue
- Glitter optional if you are not using glue that already has it.
- Empty you glue in a bowl and mix with 1 tbsp of water. Mix well. (If your glue doesn't have glitter in it, you can add food coloring and glitter in the mix)
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 tsp of borax and the remaining water.
- I poured glue mixture inside a ziplock bag, and poured borax mixture on it.
- It will come together fast. Knead with your hands until all of the water is absorbed.
One batch filled (3) 4 oz jars! It also brought hours of fun!
I was amazed myself! Pretty nifty project for kiddos!
It will be great to add ribbon on a jar, and place in a stocking as a stocking stuffer this year too!
I hope you enjoy! I know we did! Tell your friends by sharing with one of the buttons below! Thanks for reading!