I tried something new tonight, and I wanted to share it with all of you. This is a 4 ingredient Bacon Ranch Chicken! It is SO delicious too!This is so good, and so fast to make! I am talking 30-40 minutes! Check out what you need below:
- I used 8 cup of cheddar cheese. (You may want less, but my family LOVES cheese)
- 5 chicken breasts, trimmed.
- 1 package of bacon
- 5 tbsp ranch dressing
2) Squeeze about a tbsp of ranch dressing or more on each piece of chicken.
3) Wrap each piece of chicken with the bacon. The more the better, personally.
4) Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
5) Throw on cheese and bake 5 minutes until melted.
6) Let sit a few minutes and serve! Enjoy!
This is such a fast meal to make! I made green bean casserole and mashed potatoes to go with mine! You can see my process below too.
Step 1-Step 2-
After removing from oven
It is a tad greasy, however you can drain it, if you would like. It is still good either way! By time all was said and done, the chicken was so tender, we didn't even need a knife. I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you make it too!