This post was sponsored by Regions Bank. All opinions are my own.
I hate carrying debit cards around. This time of year is especially a time for theft and losing things in store. I also love to shop online in the convenience of my own home. This holiday season mobile payments add simplicity, convenience, and security to shopping. This is a lifesaver for me too! Gone are the days of just counting cash or writing a check. Regions now brings you the convenience and security of tap and go technology with Apple Pay® and Android Pay™. At Regions, they are always looking to bring you new and innovative ways to bank and I love that! Regions helps you to bank the way you want this holiday season. No matter what method you choose to bank, we’re ready with mobile apps, mobile web and text banking options. My favorite option when I shop online would be Visa Checkout. This is the fast and convenient way to make your online purchases this holiday season. Not only has it saved me with online Black Friday shopping, but I use it often to purchase concert tickets online!
I want to share a little more about these with you, so you get an idea of how to use them all!
Visa Checkout- Visa Checkout allows customers to make quick purchases at participating merchants, eliminating the need to type in your card number and address each time you checkout when making online purchases once you have registered. Spend less time filling out forms when you shop. Enroll in Visa Checkout at visa.com and enter the information for the card(s) you want to use. On a compatible smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, Visa Checkout works with your existing debit or credit cards and internet-connected devices. So, shopping stays convenient and paying online gets even easier.
- Benefit of this digital service is to provide:
- Fast and easy checkout – one-click online purchases.
- Security providing confidence that personal and payment information are more secure. Depending on the card that you use during checkout, you may see an extra security prompt put in place by the financial institution that issued your card to confirm that you are the authorized cardholder. This helps reduce the risk of fraud on your account.
- You are still eligible for your cards point programs.
Visa Checkout is a simple, fast and convenient way to checkout with your online purchases this holiday season. You can use it with any online vendor that accepts Visa Checkout— on the go with your tablet or smartphone, or at home with your computer Checking out online is now simpler, faster and more secure Even though it is a Visa product, a user can add any other non-Visa branded credit or debit cards.
Apple Pay®- Apple Pay® allows you to store your Regions cards on a variety of Apple products (iPhone 6® or iPhone 6 Plus® and later, Apple Watch® paired with iPhone®, iPad Pro®, iPad Air 2®, iPad mini 3®, iPad mini 4® and later).
- It’s fast and convenient in stores because you can now make purchases with just a touch of your Apple Pay®-enabled mobile device.
- Greater simplicity - It's easy to set up and use.
- Greater convenience - Pay on the go at participating merchants who accept contactless Visa® payments — just look for the contactless symbol or Apple Pay® icons at checkout.
- Greater security - You'll get a unique account number for your device, so you don't have to store your card number.
- Add your Regions card to Apple Pay® using your Wallet app.
- At the cash register or checkout, use your fingerprint recognition or Touch ID on your iPhone® by placing it near the merchant’s card reader to authorize your payment.
- You may also use Apple Pay® to pay online with your fingerprint in many merchant apps with your compatible Apple® device.
- Apple Pay® lets you use iPhone® or Apple Watch® to pay in over a million stores accepting contactless payments.
- Look for the Apple Pay® mark or contactless symbol at the checkout counter.
Android Pay™ Android Pay™ allows you to use your Regions cards with your Android™ device. It’s fast and convenient in stores because you can now make purchases with just a touch of your mobile device.
- Simplicity - It's easy to set up and use.
- Convenience - Pay on the go at participating merchants who accept contactless Visa® payments — just look for the Visa® payWave or Android Pay™ icons at checkout.
- Security – Your device doesn’t send your actual card number with your payment. Instead, Android Pay™ uses a virtual account number to represent your account information.
- Download the free Android Pay™ app from the Google Play Store.
- Add your Regions card and make sure to select it as your default payment choice.
- Pay with a tap of your phone.
- Accepted at over one million stores across the US, and will soon be available in thousands of Android™ apps.
- Look for the Android Pay™ mark or contactless symbol at the checkout counter.
Regions Personal Pay®- Personal Pay® is an easy online personal payment solution to pay for items like holiday dinners with friends, gifts, and fundraisers.
Personal Pay® Advantages:
- Secure electronic personal payments. Powered by Popmoney® [i] Pop money® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc., a personal payment service that links over 2,400 banks and more than 56 million registered users.
- Faster than the postal service – and it’s just a $1 fee each time you send money.
- Send or receive funds in as little as a few days.
- If you are a Regions Online Banking customer, simply select the Personal Pay link from the Payments tab to send money today.
- If you don’t use Regions Online Banking, enroll today.
- Send money in as little as one business day to your family and friends with only an email address or mobile phone number or an account number.
- They receive an email or text message to let them know that you have sent them a payment. They just register with their bank account information to receive the funds.
- There is a charge of $1 each time you send a Personal Pay payment. There is no cost to receive funds through the service.
Check out www.regions.com for more information! What do you think? Will you be using any of these options when shopping this Holiday Season? Tell me about it below!
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below with your friends! Thanks for reading!