I remember eating this when I was a little girl! I am so excited about making these today. It is SO sweet. They are also SO good. If you haven't tried these, you are missing out! Check out how to make classic peanut butter pinwheel candy below!What you need:
- 1 bag of powdered sugar
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter or more if you wish.
- 1- 2 tbsp milk
- Parchment paper
- Put powdered sugar, butter and 1 tbsp on milk in a bowl. Mix with your hands until it starts to form a dough texture. If it is not, add more milk by the tbsp.
- Sprinkle a tad bit of powdered sugar on parchment paper and flatten your "dough".
- Slab on your peanut butter and roll.
- Place in fridge for one hour.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container. I keep mine in a container in the fridge.
These melt in your mouth and they are SO delicious!
Give it a try and let me know what you think! You won't regret it!
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below! Thanks for reading!