I love cute and festive treats. My 9 year old loves them too! I came up with the cutest treat and it is so simple to make!You only need a few items to make these adorable treats! Keep reading to learn more!
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 Package Of Mini Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring
- Candy melts
- Sandwich Bag
- Lollipop Sticks
- Christmas Tree Cookie Cutter
- 5 cups rice krispies
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add three drops or more of food coloring until you achieve the color you want. Remove from heat.
- Mix krispies in the saucepan until everything is blended.
- Pour in a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let sit 30 minutes or speed up process in the fridge.
- Grease cookie cutter and start cutting out shapes.
- Melt candy melts on 30-second intervals, and pour in a ziplock bag.. Cut the end of the bag.
- Drizzle all over one of the trees and sandwich another on top of it, leave the bottom open.
- Shove a stick in between both and repeat until you are finished with them all.
- Let sit and harden, decorate with candy to your liking and enjoy!!
You can see the process below for yourself! These are so much fun! They are adorable too!
Play with the candy and decorate. The kids can help! Every tree can be unique!
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below! Thanks for reading!