When I was a little girl I loved these cookies! They are so delicious and melt in your mouth! You do not even need to use an oven! These ingredients are always in the pantry too! One batch made 24 of these cookies for us too!
Making these cookies is SO easy too! Be sure to pay attention so that you don't mess it up though.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cup white sugar
- 4Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, combine milk, butter, sugar and cocoa powder. Heat on medium heat.
- While your mixture is heating up, grab a separate bowl and combine and mix oats, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Go back to your saucepan and wait until the mixture comes to a boil. As soon as it does, immediately time a minute and a half.
- Pour mixture into the bowl with the oats and mix well.
- Spoon onto wax paper and let cookies set and harden.
- ENJOY with a glass of milk!
Do you like No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, too? Have you tried this recipe? I would love to hear!
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below! Thanks for reading!