I am so excited to announce these releases! The Blu-ray and DVD release of SANTA CLAUS IS COMIN’ TO TOWN! ® 45TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR’S EDITION, FROSTY THE SNOWMAN 45TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR’S EDITION and THE ORIGINAL CHRISTMAS CLASSICS ANNIVERSARY COLLECTOR’S EDITION GIFT SET featuring all-new bonus material, including singing, fun facts, crafts and more! Also available is an all new The Original Christmas Classics Anniversary Collector’s Edition Gift Set. I received one myself and I want to tell you all about it!What's included? Included in this set it:
- Santa Claus is Comin' To Town!® 45th Anniversary Collector's Edition
- Frosty The Snowman 45th Anniversary Collector's Edition
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition
- Plus Frosty Returns, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, Little Drummer Boy, and Cricket on the Hearth!
My favorite is Frosty The Snowman, of course! Visit here to purchase today! I am also so excited to share that Pop Secret popcorn and Reese’s Pieces have joined together with these Christmas Classics to help the holidays really pop!
I came up with the perfect movie viewing treat using Pop Secret Popcorn & Reese's Pieces! Check out what you need below:
- 3 bags of Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
- Two boxes of Reese's Pieces
- 1/2 Cup Sprinkles
- 2 Cups Of White Sugar
- Green Food Coloring
- 1 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large sauce pan, combine sugar, butter, water, and corn syrup.
- I simmered until it hit 300*. I used a candy thermometer.
- I added my food coloring and vanilla.
- I already had my popcorn popped in a HUGE bowl and poured the mixture over the popcorn and mixed with a large spoon.
- I then added my Reese's and sprinkles.
- I put in the fridge for 10 minutes and took it out and put on gloves.
- Make into balls and put in the fridge to help get firm.
This is an easy treat to get the whole family involved in as well!
Give it a try yourself and come back to let me know what you think! I look forward to hearing all about it!
Visit and click the button below to see other awesome recipes & more too!
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below. Thanks for reading!