New Nintendo 3DS XL Face Tracking 3D- Games leap to life with super-stable 3D. The face-tracking feature uses the system’s inner cameras to adjust images based on your viewing angle, so you can enjoy total immersion in your games. Dramatization. Screen images simulated.
The New Nintendo 3DS XL can play all Nintendo 3DS games, plus nearly all games from previous systems such as Nintendo DS and Nintendo DSi. And, some titles will be exclusively playable on the New Nintendo 3DS XL. Watch your favorite videos and shows on YouTube™, HuluPlus, or Netflix right on your system.
Face Raiders combines 3D gameplay with the gyro sensor feature for some fast-paced fun. Using the camera, you can take a photo of yourself, a friend or family member, which is then placed onto a range of shooting targets. To play, you'll need to move with your system, physically leaning and turning to search all around and aim high and low, taking out your targets.
Also included is the Mii maker, Miiverse, StreetPass Mii Plaza, Theme Shop to make any color that you want, the Nintendo eShop, Activity Log and more! Now, about that activity log. This thing is pretty cool. The Activity Log tracks both your game play activity, noting which games you've played and how long you've played them, as well as your physical activity, counting every step you take while carrying your system. Track your data by day, week, month, or year—and walk more every day to earn Play Coins, which can be used with compatible games and applications to acquire special content and a variety of other benefits.
How much is it?
The Nintendo 3DS XL retails for $199.99. You can pretty much find it at major retail stores, GameStop and of course purchase on Amazon too. Colors and price are subject to change at any time, however I found a black one on Amazon on sale for $157.99!
This game is SO CUTE! Paper Mario is jumping off the page and into the quirky adventures of Mario and Luigi! Become a superstar team of Mario Bros. to take on quests, take down enemies, and untangle these two classic universes in this playful new entry in the Mario and Luigi RPG series. The Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam game is the newest entry in the wild and popular Mario and Luigi RPG series.
|Photo Credit: Nintendo|
|Photo Credit: Nintendo|
|Phto Credit: Nintendo|
Characters from the world of Paper Mario – including Paper Mario, Paper Princess Peach, Paper Bowser and stacks of Paper Toads – jump out of a book and into the world of Mario & Luigi.
- Take advantage of Paper Mario’s unique skills, like slipping through cracks, making copies of himself and folding himself up.
- Take down Bowser and Paper Bowser’s army of dastardly villains (including both regular and paper enemies!), solve clever puzzles and embark on quests as a new trio of heroes.
- Battle many different enemies in turn-based battles using Mario, Luigi and Paper Mario. You can even combine the three for super powerful Trio Attacks that flatten enemies and transform Paper Mario into useful objects like Ninja Stars.
- Collect Battle Cards in the game to help turn the tide of battle by powering up your characters.
- Tap a compatible amiibo to receive a Character Card based on the character that was tapped. Not only do these cards help in battle, but they’re also wonderfully illustrated, displaying character art from more than 30 years’ worth of Nintendo games.
- Battle inside massive papercraft tanks against other papercraft version of enemies like Goomba and Kamek. Attack using a variety of moves and even charge up your papercraft hero by dancing on special Toad platforms.