*This is a sponsored post on the behalf of Mom It Forward. All opinions are my own*
We LOVE Chiquita bananas here in our household! When I seen this sweepstakes- I was SO THRILLED! Chiquita has teamed up with Disney! I am a HUGE Disney fan- so this was close to my heart and another reason why I wanted to share! Check out the details below! Enjoy new nighttime entertainment at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, Star Wars experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios®, magical sailings on Frozen Ever After at Epcot® and the new eclectic mix of boutiques, eateries and entertainment at Disney Springs™ Area. There's something for everyone. All that you have to do:
Just share your Chiquita smile for a chance to win!! That's right! What is your favorite Disney Theme Park? Well, share your best Chiquita smile and enter for a chance to WIN a Walt Disney World® vacation and visit your favorite park! Each park is listed below with details! This will get you even more excited to enter!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- The biggest animal in height in the Disney Animal Kingdom Theme park might be the giraffe but the biggest all-round creature you’ll see, by far, is the elephant. Check out why!
- Kilimanjaro Safaris® Expedition at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is roughly 110 acres – that's over 4 1/2 million feet! Read more.
- Expedition Everest® attraction at Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park is the tallest of 18 mountain-themed attractions created by Walt Disney Imagineering at Disney Parks worldwide! Read more.
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ attraction located at Disney's Hollywood Studios® is amongst the two tallest attractions at the Walt Disney World® Resort! Found out its height and speed.
- Did you know that the ambitious plans to bring Star Wars to life in Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort include creating Disney’s largest single-themed land expansions ever at 14-acres each! Find out what this new land is for!
- There are 5.7 million gallons of water in the Caribbean Coral Reef aquarium in Epcot®! Read more
- Did you know that Epcot® was the second theme park to be built in the Walt Disney World® Resort? Find out more.
- Located in The Landing section of Disney Springs™ area the theming and backstory of “The Hangar” was inspired by the fictional character Jock Lindsey, a seaplane pilot in the film “Raiders of the Lost Ark.” Read more.
- The world’s largest Disney merchandise store just got bigger—and better—than ever! Found out more.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is not like regular roller coasters, each mine car in this coaster is mounted in a cradle-like pivot, which allows it to swing side to side independently of the others. Find out more at this link.
- It’s a Small World® attraction appears in all of the Disney theme parks worldwide, including Paris, Tokyo, and Hong Kong. Read more about it at Link to Disney Fun Facts. DYK: Dumbo the Flying Elephant® attraction has been a Magic Kingdom® Park favorite since the park first opened in 1971 in California. Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida has now doubled the fun! Find out how!
- Did you know that the Walt Disney World® Resort is so big that it takes nearly 70,000 cast members to keep it running, 13 million bottles of water a year to keep it hydrated, and 285,000 pounds of laundry every day to keep it clean. Wow! Read more Disney Fun Facts!
- Did you know there are over 1,000 Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney World® Resort. Do you want to know where one of them is? Find out here.
One reader is going to win a Chiquita Prize Pack on my blog! This is valued at $50! Prize Pack Includes:
- Chiquita Just Smile Magnets
- Chiquita Just Smile Breakfast Bowl
- Chiquita Pens
- Chiquita Apron
- Chiquita Shirt in size M or L.
No Pur Nec 18+ 50 US/DC/CAN (excl Quebec) Ends 6/19 RULES: http://bit.ly/22zJSCG. Shipping will be covered by Chiquita as long as the winner is in the Continental US and Canada (Excl Quebec). Enter below. Giveaway Ends 6/1.