Natural Pet Food and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer Network™. I am being compensated to help share the reinvented Complete Health™ Line and other Wellness Products, but we only share information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness Natural Pet Food is not responsible for the content of this article.
If you did not see my post last month- Max is trying a new food called Wellness® Complete Health™. He is loving the Complete Health™ Line! I have noticed a big change in his digestion and he is no longer having stomach problems. Max used to eat grain food and now that he is eating this, I am amazed at how much more silky his coat is and he has a normal bathroom routine now too! If you have not heard of the Wellness® Complete Health™ Line- keep reading to learn more!
This food is made with balanced blends of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates, select fats and nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables to provide the energy and nutrition your pet needs to thrive. This wholesome and grain free dog food comes in several flavors: Complete Health Grain Free Adult Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe, Complete Health Grain Free Adult Lamb & Lamb Meal Recipe, as well as Complete Health Grain Free Adult Whitefish & Menhaden Fish Meal Recipe.
There are many benefits to your pet eating grain free food! Wellness products contain “more of the good stuff” in grain-free recipes. Ingredients include chickpeas, flaxseed, carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, apples and blueberries. More protein and essential vitamins and nutrients in every bite. This reassures me that Max is getting the best of the best and I am so thrilled with that! Check out these 5 signs of Wellness that you should know about for your pet while you are here!
- Skin & Coat: Essential vitamins and minerals as well as guaranteed levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, support your dog’s skin, coat and health.
- Energy: A balanced blend of high-quality proteins, grain-free carbohydrates and select fats provide the energy your dog needs to thrive.
- Digestive Health: A combination of healthy fiber, chicory root extract and probiotics help support healthy digestion.
- Eyes, Teeth & Gums: Guaranteed levels of Vitamin A help support healthy eyes while calcium and phosphorous help support healthy teeth and gums.
- Immunity: Antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables and nutritional supplements such as Vitamin E help support a healthy immune system.
I am so excited that I decided to switch Max because I can have peace of mind with his health and overall well being now too! These natural ingredients are just awesome! The benefits of feeding Wellness, you can see the signs of true pet health and wellbeing for yourself. If you are looking to try it yourself, please head on over to your local PetSmart and purchase today! You can also score a $3 coupon to use too! Be sure to follow their social channels below to stay up to date with the latest! Thanks for reading!
Does your pet eat grain-free recipes? Post a pic of you & your pet using #GrainFreeForMe!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wellness® Natural Pet Food. The opinions and text are all mine.