My family and I are users of Amwell. If you haven't heard of this AMAZING service, you are missing out completely. One of the many reasons that I love Amwell, is that you do not have to deal with traffic, waiting rooms, or rescheduling—just you, your device (smartphone, tablet or computer) and a doctor. Amwell is the nation’s largest telehealth company, connecting users with board-certified, licensed doctors, dieticians and psychologists for immediate and live, online visits—day or night, on either mobile or desktop. Amwell doctors are available 24-7. Amwell has been called "The Amazon Of Healthcare ".
My husband works in the heat for USPS and he never knows when he can set up an appointment anywhere, so that is when Amwell comes in handy for us. He has horrible allergies and nothing was helping. It was making him groggy and feeling down, and since he is the breadwinner of the family, he decided that it was time to call. I was happy that he did because we found out that it was NOT allergies, it was an upper respiratory infection! He was able to get meds called in to the pharmacy to start getting better.
Have a question to ask a doctor? Get the care you need quickly - typical issues that you can call for include:
Urinary tract infection
Flu Sprains and strains
Depression & Anxiety
& More! When you sign up or log in, just choose the type of visit you are looking for and select a provider. Depending on the issue at hand, the doctor can diagnose, suggest follow-up and prescribe, when appropriate. Amwell takes your privacy very seriously. Your visit with the doctor is secure and HIPAA compliant. Amwell is accepted by many major insurers, with more added every day. Enter your health insurance information for a lower cost visit. Amwell doctor visits are now available in 46 states.
Check out the reasons people LOVE Amwell:
1. Lower cost. Consumers expect online visits to be cost-savers; with in-office visits costing $82 for first-time patients according to the Healthcare Blue Book, Amwell offers a $49 physician visit – a savings of $33. Great option for students in college looking for cost-effective healthcare or those between jobs and without insurance
2. Accessibility. After hours, on weekends and in the middle of the night (24/7/365) availability. Great for those who don't have transportation or when you don’t feel well enough to drive and those who are newly relocated and don’t have providers yet.
3. Convenience. Consumers are looking for a faster appointment. Now they don’t need to schedule an appointment nor do they need to wait to be seen, especially if on vacation or business travel. The doctor can be seen from the comfort and convenience of their own home.
4. Quick prescriptions. Consumers would rather have an online video visit than an in-office visit to average
5. Peace of mind. Rather than self-diagnosing or visiting a social forum for medical advice, users can obtain second opinions directly from board certified, licensed doctors.
What do you think? Want to try Amwell yourself? You can use this code: TELEVISIT10 and your first visit is only $1. Visit their social media to stay up to date with the latest! Thanks for reading!
Brenda Brown is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com-
Winners will have 24 hours to respond to their winning email (unless stated otherwise). Please be sure to add my email (email@example.com) to your safe senders list! I will on occasion have YOU check back and claim your prize. Failure to respond to your winning email within the time frame specified will result in picking another winner. I will tell you in the giveaway post who's responsibility it is to send out the prize. I am not responsible for lost packages or prizes. I am not responsible for the sponsor not sending out a prize, all I can do is email them. You MUST follow the rules and play fair. One person per household may enter my giveaways.18+ only. I do not mention names on Facebook if you win a giveaway for privacy reasons. No purchase necessary to enter giveaways on The Small Things. Please allow a maximum of 6 weeks to receive your prize(s) if they are sponsored by a sponsor.