This is a sponsored post on behalf of Acorn Influence and Box Tops For Education. All opinions are 100% mine.
I love supporting my daughter and her school. I always send items into her class and participate in her class for activities. Another thing that we also do is collect Box Tops For Education! Keep reading and I am going to show you how to score 100 eBoxTops Bonus on top of your 8 tops AND make this cute re-purposed Box Tops holder!
I have a Sam's Club Membership and I was already going to get a few items for the house. When browsing around I spotted a ton of select General Mills products with 8 box tops on them!
I took a bit looking around the store and decided that I was going to get several products for the house. I love the fact that you get 8 box tops total on two boxes at Sam's Club too!
After shopping, I ended up with these three products. I also learned that there is a neat promotion going on, and all you need to do is keep your receipt to score this! You can get up to 400 eBoxTops. Read below to see how.
- Purchase 3 General Mills Box Tops products and enter your receipt on samsclub.com/boxtops to earn 100 eBoxTops! That is right! 100!! ($10 value to BTFE eligible school)
- Purchase 6 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 200 eBoxTops ($20 value to BTFE eligible school)
- Purchase 9 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 300 eBoxTops ($30 value to BTFE eligible school)
- Purchase 12 General Mills Box Tops products and earn 400 eBoxTops ($40 value to BTFE eligible school)
How do you redeem?
1. BUY 3 or more Box Tops for Education items in one transaction at Sam's Club between 8/16/16 and 11/16/16.
2. SNAP a picture of the receipt showing date, UPC codes, and total purchase amount. Send the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11/30/16. (mail in offer)
3. ENTER YOUR CODE. Come back to samsclub.com/boxtops and enter your code by 12/16/16.
That's it! You score BTFE for your school and get the opportunity to give back! This is such a great way to give back and support your school and even if you don't have school-aged kids, pick a school local to you and see if they are participating. You can make a huge difference one box top at a time. You can also keep them in one place by making your own box tops holder!
All you need is a cylinder container that has a lid on it. I repurposed my car wipes container. I washed it out and dried it and peeled off the sticker. I measured it and went on my computer and created an image to fit. I cut it and taped it and we were ready to go! You can also let your kids color their own and get creative. I keep ours in the pantry so that we remember to clip our box when we are done with it too.
What are you waiting for? Head to Sam's Club today and get your products so that you can score those bonus box tops now! Thanks for reading!
Like this post? Share via on of the buttons below, or Pin HERE.