Have you ever wanted something sweet and just did not feel like making an entire cake? I have! I have the perfect recipe for you! All it requires is a few ingredients and a coffee mug!
This mug cake only takes 90 seconds to make and it is completely delicious! The best of it all is that you can make it in your microwave! Check out what you need below!
- 12 oz coffee mug
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt (optional)
- dash of vanilla extract (recommended, but optional)
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Optional ingredients to mix in, such as chocolate chips.
How to make your mug cake:
- In your mug, mix your flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt with a fork.
- Add vanilla, milk, vegetable oil and stir with spoon until smooth.
- Add in your optional chocolate chips
- Place in the microwave for 90 seconds. Let sit two minutes and enjoy!
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below! Thanks for reading!