Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on the behalf of The Motherhood for TruMoo. All opinions are my own.
Chocolate milk is a FAVORITE of mine. It is also a favorite of my 10-year olds! My daughters school serves the little cartons for lunch! She told me she drinks it everyday. I am incredibly stoked that TruMoo, our only trusted brand for chocolate milk, has a limited edition flavor! It is TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk. Now, if you have NOT tried this, you are missing out. TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Let me tell you! This amazing product is available NOW through the end of March!
Now, this product is a favorite in our household for several reasons. Like regular TruMoo, TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk contains no artificial growth hormones or high fructose corn syrup, and is made with wholesome low-fat white milk from your trusted dairy. This is one of the main reasons that we purchase TruMoo! Not to mention, it is delicious! Did you know that this amazing product is even better HOT?! Yes, you heard that correctly. I had never tried it hot, and I decided to use a recipe provided by TruMoo and gave it a whirl!
If you decide to make this hot, winter drink- it will leave you wanting more, that is for sure! We decided to try TruMoo Rocky Road Hot Chocolate. JUST WOW.
Recipes Courtesy of TruMoo
TruMoo Rocky Road Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk
- 1/4 cup coarsely broken graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Garnish: chocolate chips, graham cracker pieces, mini marshmallows, toasted almonds
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk, graham crackers and vanilla until milk is hot.
- Pour into mugs. Garnish with chocolate chips, graham crackers, toasted almonds and mini marshmallows* if desired. *If desired, broil mini marshmallows until lightly browned before garnishing.
- To heat in microwave oven, combine milk, graham crackers and vanilla in large glass measure.
- Heat on High 1 minute or until warmed through. Garnish as above. Serves 2.
My family LOVED this recipe! They both said that TruMoo is delicious served HOT! It only took a few minutes to make! SO FAST and I loved that it was not time consuming!
It left everyone wanting more! I love that it tastes like a smore!
One tip that I learned in the process is that the marshmallows DO taste better when they are lightly browned in the boiler. This taste JUST LIKE SMORES. Totally! So delicious too! Garnishing with the chocolate chips and pieces of graham crackers gives it just the right touch! Find TruMoo near you using the store locator. I am sure that this will be a hit in your home! I am so happy that it was in mine! Be sure to visit TruMoo on their social channels to stay up to date with the latest on their product!
Have you tried TruMoo Chocolate Marshmallow Milk? I would love to hear your thoughts!