*This is a sponsored review on the behalf of Udderly Smooth products. All opinions are my own*
I love Udderly Smooth products! They are so easy to find too! You can pick them up at your local Wamart in the first aid isles! If you haven't heard of Udderly Smooth, you are missing out! Udderly Smooth is made in the USA! For over thirty years, Udderly Smooth® products contain rich moisturizing ingredients. Not your average moisturizing lotion- Udderly Smooth® can be used on Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, forDiabetes Foot Care, as a Facial Moisturizer, as a General Moisturizing Lotion and many other uses. Speaking of other uses! This is why I wanted to share this post with you. Did you know there are so many possibilities when it comes to repurposing lotion?
Recently, I had the chance to work with Udderly Smooth and I received a variety of products to come up with an idea on re-using a product for a beauty hack, or anything I could think of. I chose to use the Udderly Smooth body cream to make unscented, peppermint and buttercream sugar body scrub.
Making this sugar scrub has never been easier! Check out how I was able to put this together below.
You need the following for your creation:
- Ball® 4oz Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars.
- 1 cup of white sugar ( makes two 4 oz. mason jar batches)
- Peppermint Essential Oil (You can find this online anywhere, or stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, in the soap isles)
- Buttercream Essential Oil (You can find this online anywhere, or stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, in the soap isles)
- Mica powder. (You can find this online anywhere, or stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, in the soap isles. This is a safe alternative to make your scrub any color you want. I already had shamrock green and red)
- Udderly Smooth Body Cream
Put on gloves and mix two tbs of body cream, two drops of essential oil of choice and 1/2 tsp of mica powder together until blended. You can add more mica powder as needed to make the color you want, or to achieve the color you want. I took 1 cup of sugar in a bowl and poured my mixture until blended and mixed together. I then poured into the jars. If you want to make unscented, you don't use the oils and you do not really need the mica unless you want it to look pretty like I did! It is easy to use!
While in the shower, you can apply to your body and scrub, or you can use it out of the shower to scrub your feet and rinse after. It also works great to use as a hand scrub. I have not used it on my face yet, and do not plan to because my face is sensitive, however, I am sure the unscented will be great for a facial scrub! This will leave your hands, feet and body feeling so smooth!
I used the red to make peppermint scrub! It reminds me of Christmas!
The green is buttercream scented! Reminds me of cupcake icing... MMM smells so amazing!
The unscented is pretty too! I am sure that adding the buttercream oil would have made more sense for this one though.
Overall, I love how easy that this was to make! This will be a great idea to gift this year! So inexpensive and it will wow everybody!
What do you think? Will you give it a try and make your own sugar scrub this year? Try Udderly Smooth products! You won't regret it! Remember, visit the first aid isle at Walmart to purchase! You can also visit Udderly Smooth on their social media to stay up to date with the latest!
Today I am excited to share a few posts from members of the Udderly Smooth Crew and give you a chance to win a basket of Udderly Smooth goodies to try out yourself!
- Woman of Many Roles made a DIY Lip Gloss that is destined to give you Udderly Smooth lips!
- Pickles n Peppers made a DIY Spray Lotion that is great for a spritz of moisturization where ever you need it!
- A Sampling Bee made a Homemade Shaving Cream that is going to make your legs Udderly Smooth!
- Mom Knows Best has the key to waking up your face and body with a rejuvenating scrub to leave you a moisturized and smooth as can be!
- Mama Dews Reviews made a few masks that are going to make your feel like you have had a luxury spa day!
- The Small Things has the recipe for handmade gifts and a way to indulge your senses in an Udderly Smooth way!
- Do your hands need a little TLC and pampering? Don't miss this way to treat yourself to a spa-like treatment at home from A Glimpse of Our Life.
Which of these tips are your favorite? You can try Udderly Smooth by easily locating it in theWalmart First Aid Department. If you have a favorite way to use Udderly Smooth we would love to hear about it!Now here is your chance to win! From November 12- November 22 you can enter to win a basket full of Udderly Smooth products! This giveaway is sponsored by Udderly Smooth and is open to US residents 18 and older.