I have the perfect Holiday treat! This Holiday Snack Bark is SO simple to make! We love homemade gifts! This is such a great idea to put in little gift bags or even gift tins this Holiday Season! The best part of it is that you can color coordinate for ANY Holiday too! Check out what you need below:
- (1) 20 oz package of Almond Bark
- 1 Cup partially crushed pretzels
- 1/2 Cup M&M's
- 1/4- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy. I chose the stick kind. Be sure to break it with a rolling pin so the pieces are small enough to not break teeth!
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Holiday sprinkles. (I just played by eye and sprinkled all over)
- Break bark into pieces and place in a big microwave safe bowl.
- Take your candy, pretzels, m&m's, and peanuts and mix in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Lay out wax paper on a big cookie sheet.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals until runny. Take a spoon and stir every time. It took about a full 2 minutes for me.
- Pour and spoon onto wax paper with a icing knife.
- Immediately sprinkle your candy mix you set aside on to the wet bark. I took my hand and pressed down lightly.
- Add sprinkles of your liking! Place in freezer 15 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy!
This is such a sweet & salty combination! The both are perfect together! I forgot to mention my platter is from Gail Pittman Designs! If you haven't heard of them, Gail Pittman designs offers tableware and decor! They have items ranging from plates, cups, bowls, platters and so much more! The Gail Pittman French Cream 13" Platter is perfect to serve anything on! Especially my new treats!
Gail Pittman also offers for your corporate gifts your home, restuarant, or fundraiser. Her pieces are beautiful! You can purchase this platter for only $58!
What do you think? Are you going to give making this a try! It is error proof! At least I think so, anyways! Visit Gail Pittman to see what other beautiful products they have to offer. You can also visit their social channels below.
Like this post? Share via one of the buttons below, or Pin to Pinterest! Thanks for reading!
This Holiday Snack Bark IS Delicious! This #NoBake #Recipe is SO SIMPLE! Check it out: https://t.co/e3kiZoEc7Z pic.twitter.com/GBok2m8jnX— Bre-The Small Things (@bre631989) November 12, 2015